Even in scriptures, dreams play a role in giving a message which even the one concerned is left unprepared but because of faith, responds to the message in a positive manner.

 In our day to day existence, our family, being the most important facet when considering what to do or not to do dreams may just serve as a way of wishing but not really hoping it can come about. Dreams do teach us to believe in the impossible.

Winners for example of lottery or other major draws must be pinching themselves up to now how they made it. I did this myself when I won hundreds of thousands without knowing that it was my machine that won the jackpot. All the people around me shouted for joy but all of them were looking at me, finally my daughter whispered and told me I won. What! a dream come true. But then, situations do not happen all the time so we prefer dreams that give us opportunities to hold on to the good scenarios for life. Like my daughter got a grant via International Visitors Leadership Program and was allowed to visit four states in United States of America without applying for it. She got it through the great system of UNA in recruiting possible participants in ways they alone know. Now, my daughter is back and if the dream comes true, if the job comes and allows us to live in USA, this is the dream that is bound to be impossible to happen, but we can dream, can't we?

So I believe dreams teach us to believe in the impossible . . .

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds