Before classroom Teacher, now World Blogger

To even think that I would engage in Blogging as another financial undertaking is like "going to Mars" like what Matt Damon did and plant potatoes . . .
Yet life gives you these twists and turns in your life that now this Teacherallherlife inside a classroom is a World Blogger. What I mean by World Blogger is not necessarily World famous although only time can tell . . . but that my horizons are now no longer limited inside the four walls of the classroom. Now, I can blog anytime, anywhere and virtually about anything and everything!

I am 65 years old so definitely am "past my prime" whatever the phrase means. From my end however, it is not a question of being under or overage but that there is an urge or hunger in my way of thinking that if it can no longer be contained all I do is blog it. Throw it to the world of ideas!!!

/thus, if before I was a classroom Teacher, now I am a World Blogger? How about YOU???

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds