January 22 is back to blogging day, hello!

Fellow teachers, friends and followers, here we go again!
If not for Ryan and Analyn, my Neo computer was unable to go on line. Others say it is because my lowly computer is considered "garbage unit in China". People can really be cruel. My daughter could not help but get mad at these people but this made me think, someday, why not Apple?

Still, my neo compu has been my companion and I have not yet fully explored its features so Neo it is unt il it decides to desert me.

Good News! I have come up with an Instructional Material on Peace so expect me to share some excerpts. You can order if you like. If you have something like this, let us exchange notes.

At this juncture, allow me to say my greetings: Belated Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, advance Happy Valentine!

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds