If there is any good point we can teach our young when the time comes, it is to learn as much as life offers them. Whatever may happen to them, they will decide accordingly and so when they have to decide whether to choose monogamy over polygamy will depend on the way faith and life will nurture his/her decisions.

As a Teacher myself and a mother at the same time, I have this strong faith in my children's decisions. This fear is going to be imbedded in our hearts for our children will have children of their own and onwards to more generations to come. What a way to view the bigger fact of life and in all of it we find out that we are only one thread in the cycle called life.

In the meantime, I go on with my present vocation to teach students to become teachers one day!

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds